The healing begins.
From the moment you step through the doors of Silver Oaks Health and Rehab, you’ll feel the comfort and convenience we provide for each of our short-term guests and their families. The healing process is tailored to each individual; bringing them back to health and back home as soon as possible. At the end of your stay, our team will assist you in planning for your return back home; making the transition a smooth one.
Medicare made easy.
Our rehabilitation gym is professionally staffed with experienced physical, speech, and occupational therapists and aides. This facility boasts state-of-the-art equipment designed to meet the therapeutic needs of our residents.
The following skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are provided:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Customized care plans designed to accelerate recovery
- Specialized nursing and therapy services with proven results
- Assistance with transition to home
- Transportation to appointments
- Medication management including IV therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Specialized nursing services including: wound care, tracheostomy management, C-Pap, Bi-Pap and Trilogy management, sepsis recovery services
- Disease management including: Diabetes, COPD, CHF and Hypertension
Silver Oaks features the latest modern comforts and is staffed by certified professionals. Spacious grounds, along with numerous activity rooms and lounges give residents the perfect atmosphere for enjoying leisure time, participating in engaging activities, and socializing. The Silver Oaks experience includes:
- 104-bed facility
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Residential living spaces
- Therapy gym
- Outdoor courtyard
- Beauty salon
- Wi-Fi services
- Silver Oaks Health and Rehab accepts Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and private pay residents